Our tutorial provides (8) Steps that will help you with this project.
- Gather Your Tools
- Measure Where you Want the Drawer Pulls to be on your cabinet.
- Mark the cross hairs to make sure you like the spacing.
- Adjust the Kreg Tool to your depth dimensions.
- Adjust the holes to match your drawer pulls.
- Take the end of your drill bit with electrical tape to help guide your depth. Use a clamp to hold the jig in place.
- Drill the holes with a cordless drill.
- Attach drawer pulls to screws and use threadlock before you tighten.
Check out our PINTEREST BOARDS where we help you gather ideas that fit your home and personality.
You can also check out our COURSES here. If you want checklists, video tutorials, and step by step instructions on How to create a Custom ACRYLIC calendar or How to Install CONCRETE COUNTERTOPS then CLICK HERE.